Seminole County Medical Society Alliance
The Seminole County Medical Society Alliance is a county organization for supporting the family of medicine. As the volunteer arm of the Seminole County Medical Society, the SCMS Alliance partner with the physicians to promote good health in our community, support charitable programs, encourage involvement in the legislative process and provide opportunities for networking and social interaction.
Some of the SCMS Alliance activities include:
- A school anti-bullying program called “Hands are NOT for Hitting”
- Fundraiser for Safehouse of Seminole, a local domestic violence shelter
- The "AnySoldier" project, in which the Alliance collects basic items to help foster the well-being of U.S. troops fighting overseas
- Legislative education
- Ladies Coffee once a month
- Annual holiday and spring luncheons
- Annual summer family picnic with the Medical Society
- Standing invitation to join your spouse at all Medical Society quarterly meetings, with complimentary dinner.
The SCMS Alliance is a diverse group that shares a common thread. The Alliance is an organization that works hard for the benefit of the family of medicine and our local community.